perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] XML LS test

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] XML LS test

  • From: Szymon Trocha <>
  • To: Rodesch Christian <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] XML LS test
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:27:19 +0200

Rodesch Christian wrote:

Hi everyone,

this time, I just got a quick question:

As I installed the LS Service,and the other services *should* register
themselves, I'd like to test which services actually registered themselves.

Is there a way to check this? Or can you simply give me the xml request
message,so I can poll the service manually with the perfsonar UI playground.

Christian,

I think apart from Nina's solution you can look directly into eXist database of LS.
Go to: http://your_ls_server:8080/exist and then go to "Admin" in the menu and log in
or go to: http://your_ls_server:8080/xml-ls/ and then choose in menu "eXist database"

You will see "ls" collection in eXist and if you go into it you will see LSStore-control.xml file. The content of this file is a control list of different services registered to your LS. The second LSStore.xml file contains all the data services registered into LS.

Szymon Trocha

Poznan Supercomputing & Ntw. Center ::: NETWORK OPERATION CENTER
Tel. (+48 61) 8582022
http://noc.man.poznan.pl ::: http://noc.pionier.gov.pl