perfsonar-user - Re: [pS-dev] Beta testing anyone?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [pS-dev] Beta testing anyone?

  • From: Mario Reale <>
  • To: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • Cc: GEANT2-JRA1 <>, "" <>,
  • Subject: Re: [pS-dev] Beta testing anyone?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:44:13 +0100

Hi Loukik,

we at GARR have been doing a sort of beta testing already in the last months.
We are available to continue.
I am available to support testing.

Ciao
Mario

Loukik Kudarimoti wrote:
Dear all,

We are looking for testers to evaluate the products that we are planning to release. The testing task involves downloading, installing and configuring some of our web service products. Your feedback on the experience will then be used to improve the products before the final release.

The testing process should be very quick and will happen mostly in february and maybe early march. Testers with varied backgrounds are required (sys admins, network engineers, software engineers, etc). If you are interested, can you please let me know by the end of next week (24th of January)?

Thanks,
Loukik.

ps: If you don't have a server to do the testing, we can arrange to grant you access to our test machine.

--

Mario Reale
Consortium GARR

http://www.garr.it