perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Interface specifications for services ok?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Interface specifications for services ok?

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To: Tijmen van den Brink <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Interface specifications for services ok?
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:19:01 +0100

Hi there,

The documentation for 2.0 is available on the svn server. All the documents are compiled in release notes. You can either download the bundle, go to the doc directory and get it from there or you can get it here: http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/svn/perfsonar/tags/perfsonar-bundle-2.0/doc/release-notes.txt

the documents include xml examples and protocol specifications.

Loukik.

Tijmen van den Brink wrote:
Hi everybody,

I was browsing the perfsonar services directories and saw the interface specifications for the different services. This was just what I needed. however, when I try these xml messages in my playground I get errors. Are these docs possibly for an older version (perfsonar1 maybe)?

When I try the xml messages in de schema directory it does work but not all the xml messages are stored there, mostly the LS xml messages to register and de-register.

Is there a document out there which covers all the interface specifications (xml messages) for perfSONAR2.0?

Best regards,

Tijmen van den Brink