perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Regarding your tool

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Regarding your tool

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To: Alan Saied <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Regarding your tool
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:06:13 +0100

Alan,

The source code for perfSONAR products are open source with a modified BSD license.

We are interested to know what IDS is and also the scope of your project. If you would like to work with the perfSONAR project, we would be very happy to help.

Loukik.

ps: DANTE is one of the collaborators in this project and we are based in Cambridge, UK.

Alan Saied wrote:
Hello all:
I'm a student at king's college univeristy of London and I was browsing the Net for different IDS tools for the purpose of my Project. I come across your tool and I was wondering if it's under open-source license ?

thanks
Alan

  • Regarding your tool, Alan Saied, 05/07/2007
    • Re: [perfsonar-user] Regarding your tool, Loukik Kudarimoti, 05/14/2007