perfsonar-user - perfSONAR 2.0 - RC1

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

perfSONAR 2.0 - RC1

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To: , , "" <>, GEANT2-JRA1 <>
  • Subject: perfSONAR 2.0 - RC1
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:18:39 +0100

Dear all,

Last week, we have produced the first Release Candidate for 2.0. This RC is now open to public testing. We would really like to hear your experiences and feedback for this new release of perfSONAR bundle.

You can find more information and links to download this this product from here:
http://wiki.perfsonar.net/jra1-wiki/index.php/PerfSONAR_v2.0

Please note that there are a few changes to the protocol. All these changes have been documented and are available in the doc directory of each product (you might need to do a bit of navigation). The installation manual for 2.0 is being enhanced currently.

Please let us know what you think!

Many thanks,
Loukik.

  • perfSONAR 2.0 - RC1, Loukik Kudarimoti, 04/05/2007