perfsonar-user - perfSONAR Customer Research

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

perfSONAR Customer Research

  • From: Fausto Vetter <>
  • To:
  • Subject: perfSONAR Customer Research
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:19:59 -0300

Dear perfSONAR Customer,

Intending to verify perfSONAR customer satisfaction, I am sending to you a fast answering research. This is part of my university final project about COBIT and ITIL used for CRM. My course is on Information System. I study at UFSC in Brazil. I work on perfSONAR for RNP. More people answer it, more close to the reality will be the conclusions. The intention with this is to improve customer satisfaction.

If possible, I would expect to receive the attached form back answered by April 2nd, 2007.

In advance, thanks for your time and you opinions.

Any doubt, you may reply to one of my personal e-mails:

Or to perfsonar user list;

Thanks a lot for your time and expect we have a better service ever.
--
Fausto Vetter
NPD/UFSC