perfsonar-user - Contributions required - perfSONAR FAQs

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Contributions required - perfSONAR FAQs

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To: GEANT2-JRA1 <>
  • Cc: "" <>, ,
  • Subject: Contributions required - perfSONAR FAQs
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 15:35:43 +0000

Dear all,

In order to support our users, we have started compiling a list of Frequently Asked Questions. You can find them here: http://wiki.perfsonar.net/jra1-wiki/index.php/FAQ

In order to make this work, we need your contribution. Any contribution, either new questions or answers to existing ones will be much appreciated. Whats more, if you answer any of the existing questions, you can add your name to the answer saying "Authored by: ____".

(I should mention that the Author who contributes the most will qualify for a special prize in the upcoming JRA1 meeting - more chocolates :) )

Looking forward to your contributions...
The perfSONAR Release team.

PS: These FAQs are only for users and not developers. Work on developer FAQs has started as well. More about that later.

  • Contributions required - perfSONAR FAQs, Loukik Kudarimoti, 02/21/2007