perfsonar-user - RedCLARA goes green..

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RedCLARA goes green..

  • From: Loukik Kudarimoti <>
  • To:
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: RedCLARA goes green..
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:35:22 +0000

Hi,

RRD Measurement Archive is now up and running and providing link utilisation data for RedCLARA (www.redclara.net). You can access the data via perfSONAR UI (http://perfsonar.acad.bg/)

We also have a new deployment page on www.perfsonar.net which uses google maps to markup all organisations that have deployed perfsonar services and also information about their deployments. Have a look here: www.perfsonar.net/deploy.html

Please note that the above webpage currently displays properly on mozilla (including firefox) and safari browsers but not on Internet Explorer browser. We are working on fixing this. Also, note that you need to have javascripts enabled in your browser.

The deployment map is currently intended to be managed by the community. In the future we hope to use the lookup service to provide this information.

If you would like to add or modify the plots on the map, its quite easy to do so. Please email for us our changes for now and in the near future we will provide some easy instructions on making changes.

Comments and suggestions most welcome.

Regards,
Loukik.

Loukik Kudarimoti

Network Engineer

DANTE - www.dante.net

Tel: +44 (0)1223 371 300

Fax: +44 (0)1223 371 371

Email:

City House, 126-130 Hills Road

Cambridge CB2 1PQ

UK

  • RedCLARA goes green.., Loukik Kudarimoti, 01/11/2007