perfsonar-user - Re: No match from MA / MA installation

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: No match from MA / MA installation

  • From: Sven Ubik <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: <>
  • Subject: Re: No match from MA / MA installation
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 15:09:52 +0100 (CET)

Hello Joe,

thanks for testing our MA.

> Your server is not behaving like the other EGEE versions.

Could you send me the request, which you tried to send to our MA?

We used version checked out from CVS by "cvs checkout -r EGEE sonar". I
now tried to use the code from EGEE tarball.

In installation description at
http://monstera.man.poznan.pl/jra1-wiki/index.php/Installation_MA_RRD_Version_0.1

- What is the purpose of
components.properties=$PERFSONAR/conf/components.properties ?

- in step 2.1 "ant" command failed because perfsonar/build directory
did not exist, a note should be added to installation instructions
to create it

- in step 2.2 "ant build-rrdjtool" command failed with:

[java] Exception: AxisFault
[java] faultCode:
[java] faultSubcode:
[java] faultString: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Regards,

Sven