perfsonar-ps-announce - [perfsonar-ps-announce] Re: pS Performance Toolkit 3.2 End of Life (EOL)

Subject: Announcement list for new releases of perfSONAR-PS

[perfsonar-ps-announce] Re: pS Performance Toolkit 3.2 End of Life (EOL)

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-ps-announce] Re: pS Performance Toolkit 3.2 End of Life (EOL)
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 09:17:29 -0500

Greetings;

This notice serves as a 1 month warning regarding end of live support for the
3.2 series of the pS Performance Toolkit. We strongly encourage all adopters
to make steps in the coming weeks to migrate to the latest support release,
3.3.2.

Thanks, and please relay any questions you may have.

The pS Performance Toolkit Development Team

On Dec 17, 2013, at 9:33 AM, Jason Zurawski

> Greetings:
>
> This is the notification that the scheduled the End of Life (EOL) for the
> pS Performance Toolkit v3.2 will be Friday March 28th, 2014. All
> architectures of the pS Performance Toolkit v3.2 (i386, x86_64) are
> impacted, and the software will be removed from the active mirrors on that
> date.
>
> A frozen version will be migrated to a vault (instructions will be provided
> for use of this construct at a later date) where v3.2 of this software will
> remain available indefinitely. You may use the vault in the same way you
> have used the mirrors in the past, however no updates will be released for
> any of the software in this location moving forward.
>
> Accordingly, the perfSONAR-PS Project strongly recommends that you migrate
> any pS Performance Toolkit installs to the latest version (3.3) before the
> EOL date.
>
> Thanks;
>
> The pS Performance Toolkit Development Team

  • [perfsonar-ps-announce] Re: pS Performance Toolkit 3.2 End of Life (EOL), Jason Zurawski, 03/03/2014