perfsonar-announce - [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR Community Survey

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

[perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR Community Survey

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR Community Survey
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:16:54 -0700

All,

The perfSONAR project is almost 20 years old and a primary reason for that longevity has been a steady stream of community feedback. We collect that feedback in multiple different ways, but one valuable method is through periodic community surveys. The perfSONAR collaboration has put together a new survey to collect feedback on how you use the software, potential areas for growth and thoughts on future perfSONAR directions. The survey can be found here: https://forms.gle/nntfejYJUXfagMCV7

If you have a few moments we’d greatly appreciate your responses. The survey is open to everyone so please feel free to share this on other lists and venues. We look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you,
The perfSONAR development team

  • [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR Community Survey, Andrew Lake, 04/16/2024