Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
[perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 4.4.0 Beta now available
- From: Andrew Lake <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 4.4.0 Beta now available
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2021 13:41:50 -0700
The first beta of the next version of perfSONAR 4.4.0 is now available. This is not a final release and should not be put on production systems. We are making it available for wider testing to help get it ready for a final release in the near future. Full release notes can be found here: https://www.perfsonar.net/releasenotes-2021-05-19-4-4-0b1.html
Instructions for installing the beta using the various distribution methods can be found here: http://docs.perfsonar.net/install_rcs.html. If you have a dedicated tester that permanently points at a staging repository, it may have already updated if it is running auto-updates.
Other useful references include:
- Documentation for the beta can be found here: http://docs.perfsonar.net/release_candidates/4.4.0
- Toolkit testing checklist: https://github.com/perfsonar/project/wiki/Toolkit-Testing-Checklist
- Graph Testing Checklist: https://github.com/perfsonar/project/wiki/Graphs-GUI-Testing-Checklist
As always, your help testing is much appreciated and critical to a successful release. We look forward to your feedback.
The perfSONAR Development Team
- [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 4.4.0 Beta now available, Andrew Lake, 05/19/2021
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.24.