perfsonar-announce - [perfsonar-announce] Second European perfSONAR User Workshop - call for presentations

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

[perfsonar-announce] Second European perfSONAR User Workshop - call for presentations

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: , perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-announce] Second European perfSONAR User Workshop - call for presentations
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 17:14:25 -0500

Hello to All perfSONAR users,

We, WP6T3 from the GÉANT project, want to announce our Second European
perfSONAR User Workshop and its call for presentations.

On April 14th and 15th, the Second European perfSONAR User Workshop will
follow on from the 2019 inaugural workshop in London and again will bring
together perfSONAR user and developer communities to explore use cases for
the toolkit, to share best practices, and to discuss future features and the
perfSONAR development roadmap. The event will be held online and details
will be published in due time. As of now we’re looking for presenters and
topics. If you have a use case, a deployment story or some feature requests
to share and you’re willing to present it and discuss it with the community,
we’re welcoming your contribution. The format will be a 20 minutes
presentation followed by 5 minutes of Q&A.

The event is scheduled for the afternoon European time which should allow
participation from people across the Atlantic too.

Please send us a title and a short description to
<> before 8th of March and we’ll get in touch
with you.

https://wiki.geant.org/display/perfSONAR/2nd+European+perfSONAR+User+Workshop
<https://wiki.geant.org/display/perfSONAR/2nd+European+perfSONAR+User+Workshop>

Kind regards,

Antoine Delvaux on behalf of WP6T3, GÉANT project.

  • [perfsonar-announce] Second European perfSONAR User Workshop - call for presentations, Antoine Delvaux, 02/13/2021