Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
- From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
- To: perfsonar-user <>, perfsonar-announce <>, perfSONAR-Developer <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service 3.0 released
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 15:22:28 -0800
As announced on perfSONAR Day, Lookup Service (LS) 3.0 has been released.
The perfSONAR global instance has already been upgraded and toolkits are already registering to the new LS. *No further action* is required on the Toolkits
The biggest change is the MongoDB backend has been replaced with elasticsearch. This allows us to leverage the rich elasticsearch API for search. Existing LS APIs are also supported.
The rpms are available in the perfSONAR repo.
If you have a private deployment of LS and would like to upgrade, the instructions can be found here: Private LS installation
- [perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service 3.0 released, Sowmya Balasubramanian, 11/04/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.