perfsonar-announce - [perfsonar-announce] Last Call for TechEXtra: perfSONAR Day Registration

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

[perfsonar-announce] Last Call for TechEXtra: perfSONAR Day Registration

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-announce] Last Call for TechEXtra: perfSONAR Day Registration
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 17:54:42 +0000

We’ve had a really great response to TechEXtra: perfSONAR Day, which will take place online  next Monday.

Registration closes Thursday night, so if you haven’t already registered or would like to, please visit  https://internet2.edu/events/event-one/techextra-perfsonar-day/ for event information and registration.

If you’re not a member of an institution eligible for free registration, current and prospective users of perfSONAR may request a waiver by following the instructions in the event info.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you.

--Mark

  • [perfsonar-announce] Last Call for TechEXtra: perfSONAR Day Registration, Mark Feit, 10/26/2020