Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
[perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service testing Jun 1-3 (Mon-Wed)
- From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
- To: perfsonar-user <>, perfsonar-announce <>
- Cc: perfSONAR-Developer <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service testing Jun 1-3 (Mon-Wed)
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 17:43:53 -0700
Next week, the perfSONAR Team will be testing the Lookup Service from Jun 1-3 (Mon-Wed). A new instance containing the next release(that replaces backend with Elasticsearch) will be brought online. This testing will help us to identify any unforeseen issues and improve the product before we roll it out in production.
*No changes* are required to the Toolkits/clients.
We do not expect the service to be impacted. But, you may notice a dip in the number of hosts/interface records (for an hour or two), while the toolkits are switching to the new instance.
After the testing is completed, the Lookup Service instance will be reverted back to the current production instance.
An email will be sent right before the testing starts and when the testing has been completed.
Thank you for your co-operation.
- [perfsonar-announce] Lookup Service testing Jun 1-3 (Mon-Wed), Sowmya Balasubramanian, 05/29/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.