Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
[perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 4.2.2 now available
- From: Andrew Lake <>
- To: ,
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 4.2.2 now available
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 23:21:01 +0000
An update was just released with fixes for a couple things that have been noticed in the past couple days that we thought worth pushing out a small update. Full release notes at https://www.perfsonar.net/release-notes/version-4-2-2 but the full list of changes changes are below:
- Updated the default pscheduler limits that ships with the perfSONAR Toolkit to use traditional limits instead of a rewrite rule to ensure throughput test limits are checked on both ends.
- Updated provided python-setuptools RPM to prevent conflicts with version in CentOS when installing packages such as python2-certbot
Packages are making their way to mirrors and should be picked up by auto-updates shortly. Note that neither of these were introduced by the most recent 4.2.1 release so this fixes issues in previous releases as well. Only the packages with names starting with perfsonar-toolkit-* and the python-setuptools packages have been updated since the changes were small. Please let us know if you have any questions.
The perfSONAR Development Team
- [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 4.2.2 now available, Andrew Lake, 10/11/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.