Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
[perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 126.96.36.199 bugfix release available
- From: Andrew Lake <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 188.8.131.52 bugfix release available
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 09:16:21 -0700
A bugfix release of a few perfSONAR packages is now available. The updates include the following:
- The pcheduler packages were updated to version 184.108.40.206. They contain the following changes:
- Improved handling of run execution under very heavy loads. Previously calls to select could exceed system limits causing runs to fail.
- Improved diagnostics when restoring configuration and data
- Attempt to put old data back in place if database load fails
- The pscheduler systemd unit files set higher ulimits on CentOS 7 to help prevent too many open files/too many processes errors.
- Allowed the Missed to Failed state transition
- The perfsonar-toolkit packages were updated to 220.127.116.11. They contain the following changes:
- The perfsonar-toolkit-security package was updated to configure memcached to only listen on localhost. This provides an extra layer of protection if the host firewall is not running
- perfsonar-configure_nic_parameters was updated to configure coalescing based on the NIC driver installed
- Update reverse_traceroute.cgi to version 7.4
- Updates perfSONAR bundles to version 18.104.22.168. Contains update for apache systemd unit file to set higher ulimits on CentOS 7. This helps prevent too many open files/too many processes errors.
- OWAMP was updated to version 3.5.6. The systemd unit files set higher ulimits on CentOS 7 to help prevent too many open files/too many processes errors.
- iperf3 was updated to version 3.5
These packages should be available for all supported version of CentOS and Debian. If you have auto-updates enabled, you should get these updates automatically.
The perfSONAR development team
- [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 22.214.171.124 bugfix release available, Andrew Lake, 03/12/2018
- [perfsonar-announce] Re: perfSONAR 126.96.36.199 bugfix release available, Andrew Lake, 03/12/2018
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.