Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
- From: Rade Martinović <>
- To: <>, <>, <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR UI 1.7.1 release
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 17:57:43 +0200
On behalf of entire team I would like to announce the release of perfSONAR UI
This is mainly a bug-fix release with release notes as follows:
* PSANALYSIS-629 psUI was failing while receiving paginated data from
* PSANALYSIS-536 fixing clean installs on Debian-styled systems
(added chown tomcat7 to database directory)
* PSANALYSIS-611 fixes the problem about not being able to edit and
* In occasion some error happened while querying for packet-trace
metadata, histogram-ttl data is now properly used for hopcounts
* The state of the community filter is now hopefully more visible and
The new version is deployed on the demo instance: https://psui.geant.net.
Anyone having an account with their home organization that is part of eduGAIN
can test new features by logging in using “Federated Login” button.
If you want to install it yourself we recommended to follow installation
steps outlined here: http://docs.perfsonar.net/install_psui.html.
Both DEB and RPM repos are updated with 1.7.1 package and you can update
using your usual package manager (yum update/apt-get upgrade).
Direct links to the packages are:
(CentOS 6, RHEL 6)
(Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04, Ubuntu 14.04, Debian 8).
Please report any bugs to me or in psUI JIRA here
or to perfsonar-user mailing list.
- [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR UI 1.7.1 release, Rade Martinović, 07/13/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.