perfsonar-announce - Re: [perfsonar-announce] New CentOS Kernel

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

Re: [perfsonar-announce] New CentOS Kernel

  • From: Daniel Doyle <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-announce] New CentOS Kernel
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 14:59:03 -0500

Hello all,

New web100 kernel packages have been added to the repository and are now available. A "yum update kernel" will install these new packages, or your host may already have them if automatic updates are enabled. Please note that the machine must be rebooted after this upgrade for these patches to take effect.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions or problems with this update.

Thanks,
The perfSONAR Team