Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
[perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 3.5rc1 available for Debian
- From: Antoine Delvaux <>
- To: perfsonar-announce <>, perfsonar-user <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 3.5rc1 available for Debian
- Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 00:08:30 +0000
|Dear perfSONAR community,|
In addition to what was announced bellow we are now also inviting you to beta test the 3.5 Release Candidate 1 on Debian or Ubuntu systems. Do NOT install this release on your production hosts as it is not a final release and is intended for testing purposes only. We expect a final release sometime this fall.
For the 3.5 release, and thus for this rc1, we only provide perfSONAR packages for the perfSONAR TestPoint bundle. We’ll officially support Debian 7 Wheezy, Ubuntu 12 Precise and Ubuntu 14 Trusty.
You can find detailed installation instructions at http://docs.perfsonar.net/3.5rc1/install_debian
Any feedback in testing these new installation options will be very appreciated. The support is provided through the regular and well known perfSONAR support channels.
The perfSONAR Team.
- [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 3.5rc1 available for testing, Andrew Lake, 07/06/2015
- [perfsonar-announce] perfSONAR 3.5rc1 available for Debian, Antoine Delvaux, 07/15/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.