Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
[perfsonar-announce] Python client for Lookup Service
- From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
- To: perfsonar-user <>, perfsonar-announce <>
- Subject: [perfsonar-announce] Python client for Lookup Service
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:09:33 -0700
We have a new Python client for sLS. Currently, the client supports only queries to the sLS and not registration or renewals.
Additionally, the sLS client comes with two wrapper functions:
- find_ps_ma - a command line script that returns a list of MAs that have test results for given host.
- sls_dig - a script that is similar to "dig" tool. It retrieves information about a host registered in the sLS.
It can be installed via easy_install
The sls_dig and find_ps_ma scripts are located in /usr/bin/.
To run sls_dig just, run
To run find_ps_ma, run
find_ps_ma -n <host-name>
find_ps_ma -n nettest.lbl.gov
The sls_dig is especially useful if you debugging some problem and want to do a quick lookup on a host registered in the lookup-service.
We will be very happy to hear your suggestions and comments to improve the tool.
- [perfsonar-announce] Python client for Lookup Service, Sowmya Balasubramanian, 06/12/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.