perfsonar-announce - Important Security Update
Subject: perfSONAR Announcements
- From: Andrew Lake <>
- To: perfsonar-user <>, perfsonar-announce <>
- Subject: Important Security Update
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 21:03:03 -0500
CentOS has released the update for the GHOST vulnerability in glibc mentioned in today's earlier email. See the RedHat announcement here:
You may run 'yum update' to get the package or if you have auto-updates enabled you will get the package sometime in the next 24 hours.Note that even if you have auto-updates enabled it is HIGHLY recommended you manually reboot the host. glibc is a rather ubiquitous library so rebooting is the best way to ensure there are no services running still using the old library. As always we appreciate your patience and let us know if you have any questions.
The perfSONAR Team
- Important Security Update, Andrew Lake, 01/28/2015
- Re: [perfsonar-user] Important Security Update, Jason Zurawski, 01/28/2015
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.