perfsonar-announce - Re: Updated information on Shellshock for perfSONAR Toolkit Users

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

Re: Updated information on Shellshock for perfSONAR Toolkit Users

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>, perfsonar-announce <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Updated information on Shellshock for perfSONAR Toolkit Users
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:51:34 -0400

Hi all,

New LiveCD and LiveUSB images are now available at
http://software.internet2.edu/pS-Performance_Toolkit/

See Jason's note below for more details. These contain the latest shellshock
fixes from the last few days. It is highly recommended all LiveCD users
upgrade to this version. Since new vulnerabilities seem to be appearing
rapidly, we will continue to do our best to respond quickly as issues arise.

Thank you,
Andy

On Sep 29, 2014, at 5:58 PM, Jason Zurawski