perfsonar-announce - Re: [perfsonar-user] New LiveCD with bash fixes

Subject: perfSONAR Announcements

Re: [perfsonar-user] New LiveCD with bash fixes

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "Christoph.Galuschka" <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-announce <>, perfsonar-user <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] New LiveCD with bash fixes
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:20:37 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for pointing that out, I should have highlighted that in my note. We will likely do a follow-up ISO when that occurs. Since we don't have control over that timeframe, it could be later today or could be further out. You may end-up burning a couple ISOs in close succession if something close to the former is the case. As usual, we'll do our best to keep everyone posted.

Thanks,
Andy