Subject: Performing Arts Advisory
- From: Ann Doyle <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: FW: NPAPW 2019 - 2-4 April 2019 - Registration
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 12:18:19 +0000
- Importance: high
Reply-To: "" <>
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019 at 5:59 AM
To: "" <>
Cc: "" <>
Subject: NPAPW 2019 - 2-4 April 2019 - Registration
Network Performing Arts Production Workshop (NPAPW) 2019
2-4 April 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
On behalf of the NPAPW19 team, this is a kind reminder that the event REGISTRATION is OPEN.
You can find the detailed PROGRAMME for the next NPAPW workshop online.
Highlights from the programme:
- Tutorial – A beginner’s introduction to the tools for network collaboration
- Technology for distance collaboration in performing arts, latest developments and lessons learned
- Programmable hardware for distributed performances
- Ultragrid update
- Hands-on tutorials
- Collaboration activities and projects
- Research and experimental work
- Panel: Multi-site performances, experience and suggestions
- The latest developments in remote presence in the Nordic Center for Digital Presence NCDP, Riksteatern Sweden and Tampere University, Finland.
- Cyber Performance
- Live performance
The event will take place in Academy of Performing Arts in Prague, Music and Dance Faculty (HAMU) from 2 to 4 April 2019. You will be able to register online until Wednesday, 27 March 2019.
Please note that the event registration costs is:
150 EUR + 21 %VAT = 181.50 EUR
After you have completed your registration HERE you will receive an email with the registration link to complete the payment.
If you have questions regarding the conference, please don't hesitate to contact the NPAPW19 Team:
We look forward to seeing you in Prague!
Community Support Officer
T: +(31) (0) 205304488
M: +(31) (0) 622410924
Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org <http://www.geant.org/>
GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126-130 Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.
The information in this email and in any attachments with it is intended for the addressee(s) only and may include personal or confidential information that is legally privileged. Use of this information by individuals other than the addressee(s) and by individuals who are not authorised to access the information is prohibited. If you are not the addressee or are not authorised to access the information, then its disclosure, reproduction, distribution and/or provision to third parties is not permitted and you are requested to send this email back to us and to delete the original.
- FW: NPAPW 2019 - 2-4 April 2019 - Registration, Ann Doyle, 03/04/2019
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.