performingarts - Information need for upcoming Performing Arts Advisory meeting

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Information need for upcoming Performing Arts Advisory meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Information need for upcoming Performing Arts Advisory meeting
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 17:46:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:0

Hello all  -  I am pleased to see many of you registered for Internet2's Global Summit in Chicago, May 15-18.   On Tuesday, May 17, I will be hosting our Performing Arts Advisory gathering from 6:00PM -7:15PM Central Time.    If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, and would like to join us via H.323 video conferencing, would you please reply to me with the following information and I'll coordinate with our video conferencing team.

Name:
Email address:
IP address of video conference endpoint:
Geographic location and time zone of endpoint:
Technical contact email and phone:

I will need to submit this information by Close of Business this Thursday, April 7.   Thank you, and I look forward to seeing many of you in about 6 weeks.   Best regards.   - Ann
Ann Doyle
Community Engagement Manager
Higher Education and Cultural Programs
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011

  • Information need for upcoming Performing Arts Advisory meeting, Ann Doyle, 04/05/2016