performingarts - Internet2 Global Summit - Performing Arts meeting

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Internet2 Global Summit - Performing Arts meeting

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Internet2 Global Summit - Performing Arts meeting
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 20:41:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello all  -  I am delighted to see many of you registered for Internet2's Global Summit in Denver:  http://events.internet2.edu/2014/global-summit/    On Tuesday, April 8, I am hosting our Performing Arts Advisory gathering from 6:00PM -7:00PM GMT –6 (MDT).    If you are unable to attend the meeting in person, and would like to join us via H.323 video conferencing, would you please reply to me with the following information and I'll coordinate with our video conferencing team.

Name:
Email address:
IP address of video conference endpoint:
Geographic location and time zone of endpoint:
Technical contact email and phone:

I will need to submit this information by Wednesday, March 19.   Thank you, and I look forward to seeing many of you soon.   Best regards.   - Ann
Ann Doyle, Director
Global and Cultural Programs
Internet2
+1.734.352.7011

  • Internet2 Global Summit - Performing Arts meeting, Ann Doyle, 03/13/2014