performingarts - Opportunity: Internet2 IDEA Award Submissions Due August 1

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Opportunity: Internet2 IDEA Award Submissions Due August 1

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Lauren Rotman <>
  • Subject: Opportunity: Internet2 IDEA Award Submissions Due August 1
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 14:12:11 -0400

Hello all  -  I am forwarding this in hopes that interesting new applications and work you are doing may receive recognition at Internet2's Fall Member Meeting and be held up as an exemplar to inspire others.   Note the new student category.  Let me know if you have any question.  Best regards.   - Ann

Begin forwarded message: