performingarts - European workshop announcement

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

European workshop announcement

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: European workshop announcement
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:58:22 -0400

Hello all  -  After seven years of successfully co-hosting the Performing Arts Production Workshop with New World Symphony in the U.S., the second European offering of this workshop will be held in Paris, 22-24 November 2010.  The workshop will be hosted by IRCAM  (Institut de Recherche et Coordination Acoustique/Musique) in collaboration with Internet2, TERENA, RENATER, and GARR.

I don't expect travel budgets to enable attendance for all of you, so please let me know of your interests in collaborating with our European colleagues.   I will broker as many introductions as I can on your behalf.

Workshop details can be found at:  http://npapw-2010.ircam.fr/wordpress/

Best regards.   -- Ann
Ann Doyle, Asst Program Director
Global & Cultural Collaborations
Internet2
Office:  +1 734 352-7011

  • European workshop announcement, Ann Doyle, 09/14/2010