Subject: Performing Arts Advisory
- From: "Tom Snook" <>
- To: "Brian K. Shepard" <>
- Cc: "Doug Van Houweling" <>, "Marianne Smith" <>, "Ann Doyle" <>, <>
- Subject: RE: Brian Shepard featured in the Chronicle!
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:47:54 -0400
Tom Snook,PhD, Chief Technology Officer
New World Symphony ~ America`s Orchestral Academy
541 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, Florida 33139 Room 322
Direct: (305) 428-6750
Mobile: (305) 794-6656
The New World Symphony, America’s only full-time orchestral academy, prepares gifted graduates of prestigious music programs for successful careers in orchestras and ensembles. NWS has launched the careers of more than 700 young musicians now making a difference in the profession worldwide.
From: Ann Doyle [mailto:]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:57 PM
Cc: Doug Van Houweling; Marianne Smith
Subject: Brian Shepard featured in the Chronicle!
Ann Doyle, Sr. Program Manager
Arts & Humanities Initiatives, Internet2
Office Phone: +1 734-352-7011
- Brian Shepard featured in the Chronicle!, Ann Doyle, 10/27/2009
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.