performingarts - Collaboration Opportunity

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Collaboration Opportunity

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To:
  • Cc: "Tore Simonsen" <>
  • Subject: Collaboration Opportunity
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:30:05 -0500

Hello all  --  I had an opportunity this past month to work with a new colleague, Tore Simonsen, from the Norwegian Academy of Music.   Tore is successfully up and running with DVTS and is doing initial project work with Eastman School of Music and Indiana University School of Music.   He is interested in collaborating with other institutions in the U.S.  He is a skilled and thoughtful collaborator.   I encourage you to contact him with project ideas.   All best.   -- Ann

Contact Information:
Tore Simonsen, Ph.D.
førsteamanuensis / associate professor
Norges musikkhøgskole / Norwegian Academy of Music

cell: +47 9203 1015

--
Ann Doyle, Arts & Humanities Initiatives
Internet2

office: +1 734-352-7011

Spring 2009 Internet2 Member Meeting
April 27-29, Arlington, Virginia
events.internet2.edu/2009/spring-mm/

  • Collaboration Opportunity, Ann Doyle, 02/11/2009