performingarts - A chance to give your input

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

A chance to give your input

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: A chance to give your input
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 13:48:30 -0400

Hello all -- During Internet2's Spring Member Meeting next week, there will be opportunities to talk with members of the Strategic Planning Committee who are defining overall goals for Internet2 as we move forward.   If you are attending the meeting, please take a half hour out of your busy schedule to go register your enthusiasm going forward for Internet2's breadth of programming, including Arts & Humanities!   These "caucusing" opportunities can be found at the following link:

http://www.internet2.edu/strategicplanning/Spring08MM-SP-events.html

Thanks; I look forward to seeing many of you next week!   All best.   - Ann

--
Ann Doyle, Arts & Humanities Initiatives
Internet2

office: +1 734-352-7011

Be part of the future!
2008 Internet2 Strategic Planning
http://www.internet2.edu/strategicplanning

  • A chance to give your input, Ann Doyle, 04/15/2008