performingarts - Spring Member Meeting call for Proposals!

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Spring Member Meeting call for Proposals!

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Spring Member Meeting call for Proposals!
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 14:35:37 -0500

Hello all  --  The call for proposals for Spring Member Meeting is open till the end of the week (and if I knew you were working on something, I could probably beg for a few more days!).   I'm encouraging any of you to submit ideas for track sessions that give our community strong visibility at our national meeting.    Feel free to call me if you want to discuss ideas.   I'm in the office all week.    All best.    -- Ann

http://events.internet2.edu/2008/spring-mm/calls-proposals.cfm

--
Ann Doyle, Arts & Humanities Initiatives
Internet2

office: +1 734-352-7011

Turn innovation into recognition:
Submit for the Internet2 IDEA Awards
http://www.internet2.edu/idea/

  • Spring Member Meeting call for Proposals!, Ann Doyle, 01/22/2008