performingarts - quick campus demo tip

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

quick campus demo tip

  • From: Ann Doyle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: quick campus demo tip
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:10:32 -0400

Hi all --  For those of you attending our Member Meeting, you will be given a choice at registration of "ticket times" for Wed afternoon demos on campus.   I've selected the 3:30 demo time and thought it would be fun if others did the same so we can experience CineGrid together.   Safe travels; it's glorious here in San Diego!    All best.   -- Ann

--
Ann Doyle, Arts & Humanities Initiatives
Internet2

office: +1 734-352-7011

Dive into the next wave of innovation:
Register for the Internet2 Member Meeting
http://events.internet2.edu/2007/fall-mm/

  • quick campus demo tip, Ann Doyle, 10/07/2007