performingarts - China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corporation

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corporation

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corporation
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:21:55 +0100

China National Machinery & Equipment
Import & Export Corporation

178, Guang'anmenwai Street,
Beijing 100055, China
TEL: 010-63451188
FAX:010-63261865
From the office of the president Mr Xie Biao
Dear Sir/Madam

We are exporters base in China who exports raw materials,such as
Construction chemicals,Mechanical equipments etc. We export from Asia
Europe,America and Australia.My company (CMIEC)was established in 1978.
We are interested in employing your services,to work with us as Our
payment agent who can help us eastablish a medium of recieving payment
on our behalf for Goods and raw materials we supplied to our customers
in Europe,America or Australia Canada. If you are interested in
transacting business with us we will be very glad.
Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to
negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as Our
representative in Europe,America and Australia.
Please if you are interested forward to us your phone/fax number and
your full contact address,Thank you as we await your further
response.Hoping to hear from you via my private emailbox:

Faithfully Yours,
Mr.Woo Yeng.

You can download the sent files by clicking on the direct link :

File Name : ( bytes)
http://micro.Public.SpacesMobility.com/

This message has been sent through SpacesMobility.com

  • China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corporation, micro, 02/13/2007