performingarts - FINACIAL HELP AT YOUR DOOR STEP (UNIVERSAL LENDING COMPANY)

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

FINACIAL HELP AT YOUR DOOR STEP (UNIVERSAL LENDING COMPANY)

  • From: universallendingcompany <>
  • To:
  • Subject: FINACIAL HELP AT YOUR DOOR STEP (UNIVERSAL LENDING COMPANY)
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:28:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

My name is MRS FLORENCE WILSON based in the U.K,and the reason for this email
is that you and I might share something in common as i am a Money Lender
Looking for People who need help Online...At some point in our lives many of
us have contemplated or tried to start a home business,Personal Business Pay
up Bills Pay Off finacial Debts Looking for finacial help to start life or
Business,Don't worry; I'm not trying to sell you anything. I just want to ask
you a simple question?

"If I helped you start a all the above Business and in two years you retired
and made it big... Would you send me a Thank You card?"

If your answer is "Yes" then simply reply to

and as a subject, write this phrase:

""I WOULD LIKE TO BE PART OF THIS LOAN PROGRAM""

I would like to offer you a low interest loan at 3% rate and 7yrs repayment
time, without obligation and with no strings attached if you decide it is not
for you i won't contact you again.We are just looking for people who need
help or have been finacilaly down or even have bad credit getting loan but
willing to pay back the loan acquired to them at the required years.

Best Regards,
FLORENCE WILOSN,
UNIVERSALLENDINGCOMPAY,
.