performingarts - Part-time job offer...

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Part-time job offer...

  • From: Stacy Jordan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Part-time job offer...
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 04:47:58 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I'm Stacy Jordan a Financial officer working with a very reputable
humanitarian and charitable agency in the UK "Fredrick Marcus Foundation”.
Our primary objective is to assist those that infected by the deadly
virus(HIV/aids) and are less privelged.Please bear in mind that this part
time job has nothing to do with sales or marketing, and it's not time
consuming at all so you can as well continue with your daily activities and
normal work of life.

We are expecting lots of donations coming to our charity organization from
United states and Canada, and on behalf of the charity organization I seek
your assistance in helping us receive some of these donations on behalf of
the charity organization based in Scotland, England.

These donations usually come in Gift items, certified cashier checks and
money orders and only few come in cash thus giving us the problem to make
proper cashment of these certified checks and money orders over here in the
Uk,as these payments are only United states affiliated.

I hereby urge and seek for your total indulgement and assistance to kindly
help in receiving some payments on our behalf and make proper cashment over
there in the states and then send down the money to our organization here.70%
of the funds will go for our charitable aids and activities,10% to our
representatives which will be you, then 20% goes to the administrative
department for any expenses incurred.

To prove to you that this is legal, I can send you the certificate of
legality issued to us. The Donation will be delivered to you via courier
service when we are satisfied that we can trust you after confirming the
authenticity of the personal information you might provide us.

I will need the following information below, if you agree to accept this
offer-;

1. YOUR FULL NAME AND CONTACT ADDRESS.

2. YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS.

3. YOUR AGE AND PRESENT OCCUPATION.

4. YOUR EXPERIENCE IN FUND MANAGEMENT

At the provision of the above information we can now forward your information
to our clients so that they can start to make donations to you as our
representative in the states.

I await your positive response to this.

Warmest Regards,
Stacy Jordan

PR & Marketing Assistant (Part Time)
,
or

Tel +44 701113 2923, +44 70457 04688
Fax +44-7005-931-546
Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm

  • Part-time job offer..., Stacy Jordan, 02/12/2007