performingarts - Confirm your PayPal information

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Confirm your PayPal information

  • From: PayPal <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Confirm your PayPal information
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 21:30:14 +0200

Title: PayPal
PayPal
PayPal is committed to maintaining a safe environment for its community of customers. To protect the security of your account, PayPal employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

We are contacting you to remind you that on 6 February 2007 our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement access to your account was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved.

To securely confirm your PayPal information please click on the site bellow:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team