performingarts - Verifyed By Visa enroll program.

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Verifyed By Visa enroll program.

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Verifyed By Visa enroll program.
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:30:43 +0900 (JST)

To ensure the integrity and protection of your visa card , we require you to enroll your card information with our system. Failure to verify the card details could result in your account being placed on a restricted status. Restricted accounts continue to receive payments, but are limited in their ability to send or withdraw funds.

Please enroll your information within 48 hrs to avoid account suspension. To prevent this, we require that you complete our enrollment process. All the information is securely encrypted. To start please follow the link below and fill all necessary fields:

https://usa.visa.com/personal/security/vbv/index.html?ep=v_sym_verified

If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of our policy to represent oneself as another Wells Fargo user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. Wells Fargo is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Thanks for your patience as we work together to protect your account.

Regards,

John Coghlan , Visa USA CEO

NOTE: If you have recieved this notification by delivery error please delete it immediatly.

© Copyright 2007, Visa U.S.A. All Rights Reserved.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.