performingarts - Update Your Wachovia Online Banking Information

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Update Your Wachovia Online Banking Information

  • From: Wachovia Online Banking <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Update Your Wachovia Online Banking Information
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 19:00:50 +0100 (CET)

Title: New Page 1

Dear Valued Customer:

Wachovia is constantly striving to provide you with more convenience,control, and security to assist in managing your finances.As part of our ongoing efforts to make it easier for you to use our online services.

We have revised the Wachovia E-Sign Consent and Online Access Agreement that you reviewed and accepted when you began to use Wachovia OnlineĀ® or Wachovia Business OnlineĀ® Banking service.

We have introduce a new security firewall that will help you stay protected online,this is due to the rate of problems we US banks are facing today from fraudstars.In order to secure your account,
we may require some specific information from you for the following reason: We would like to ensure that your account was not accessed by an unauthorized third party.as soon as you are log into your online it will automaticaly upgrade your online access protect your online access. Please click the link below
to upgrade your online access with the new firewall.
http://www.Wachovia.com/account

Thank You.

Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, Wachovia will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.

Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
http://www.wachovia.com/help/index.jhtml

  • Update Your Wachovia Online Banking Information, Wachovia Online Banking, 02/01/2007

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.