performingarts - Online Banking Alert! Online Banking Notification

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Online Banking Alert! Online Banking Notification

  • From: Bank Of America <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Online Banking Alert! Online Banking Notification
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:38:13 +0800

Title: New Page 1
Bank of America. Higher Standards
Need additional up to the minute account information? Sign in

Days ago, our online banking security team observed multiple logons
on your account, note that entering an invaild answer to your details
will lead to Online Account Lock Down. For your security, we have issued
this warning.We have placed an extra verification process to ensure your identity and your account security. Please
sign in to Online Banking and Confirm your online information. Once this is done, you can continue using your online banking facilities without running into future distractions.

(Failure to verify your account details may lead to account disconnection)

Thanking you for banking with us.

Bank of America, N.A. Member. Equal Housing Lender
© 2007 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved
Olympic Logo

  • Online Banking Alert! Online Banking Notification, Bank Of America, 01/31/2007