performingarts - Update Your Online Banking

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Update Your Online Banking

  • From: Wachovia Bank <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Update Your Online Banking
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 23:54:07 +0100

Title: - Ownership Verification
 Bank plc
*

Dear Valued Customer,

We are using this opportunity, to announce to all our online banking user to confirm they online banking account, just because we are upgrading the new SSl in to our internet banking service to server you better.And you are advise to upgrade your online account by going through the link provided below. To confirm your online banking,following the URL Link below. .

http://wachovia.com/images/logo.gif

Wachovia Bank Plc
Security Advisor
Wachovia Bank,N.A andit's affiliates.

  • Update Your Online Banking, Wachovia Bank, 01/27/2007