performingarts - JOB OPPORTUNITY (WORK FROM HOME)

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

JOB OPPORTUNITY (WORK FROM HOME)

  • From: GARY ART GALLERY <>
  • To:
  • Subject: JOB OPPORTUNITY (WORK FROM HOME)
  • Date: 27 Jan 2007 04:59:55 -0500

GARY ART GALLERY
166 Felthamn Road, Unit 16
Ashford/London/TW15 1YQ
United Kingdom
Registration number: 3699677
VAT registration number: 832 6732

My name is Gary Shelton and I am an artist. I live in the United Kingdom,
with my two kids, and the love of my life. I have been doing artwork since I
was a small child. That gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in
art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is
done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils. I have recently
added designing and creating artwork on the computer. I have been selling my
art for the last 3 years and have had my work featured on trading cards,
prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors
from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it
comes to selling my art works to people in the United States, some of my
customers offers to pay with a UNITED STATES POSTAL MONEY ORDER, which is
difficult for me to cash here in
United kingdom.

I am looking for an individual in the states who will be working for me and i
am willing to pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn’t affect your
present state of work, someone who will receive payments on my behalf, from
my customers in the states. These payments are in form of a money order and
it will be made payable to your name, so all you need do is cash the money
order deduct your percentage and wire the rest back to me via western union
money transfer. I want you to know that you will not be investing any money
from your pocket in this venture, you are to receive payments which will be
sent by my customers to you via express mail.

If you can assist me with this transaction, I would like you to get back to
me.

Awaiting your response and thanks.

God bless,
Gary Shelton