performingarts - Looking For A Representative (Job Offer)

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Looking For A Representative (Job Offer)

  • From: Mark Lawson <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Looking For A Representative (Job Offer)
  • Date: 25 Jan 2007 03:50:33 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pleasant day, I have a job offer you might be interested in.
My name is MARK LAWSON, I am 46 years of age and i work
With MADSEN BIZ INC.LTD. We extract raw materials from Africa
for production of textile and fabrics which we supply to
our clients in the North American geographical region(united states and
Canada) and Europe for cloth making.

We are looking for a representative in America and Europe
to work for us as a par time worker and we are willing to
pay 10% for every transaction, which wouldn't effect your present state
of work. First of all I will like to know your Name/Age/Sex/Location
and what u do for a living presently?
Our main factory is located in Africa where we extract the
raw materials needed for the manufacturing of fabrics.

We need someone who would help us receive payments from our
customers in the states, i mean someone that is responsible an
reliable. Though we are working on setting up a branch in the
States, but for now we need a representative in the United
state, Canada and Europe who will be handling that aspect. These
payments
are in checks or money orders and transfers and they would
come to you in your name, so all you need do is cash it out, deduct
your payment and wire the rest to us via western union.

But sometimes the (FBI) gets involved incase someone tries to
run with our money, i hope that is okay. If you are
interested i would send you an employment letter which you are to sign
and send back to me as soon as possible and we would need
you to give us your full name, home address e-mail address and
your phone number so as to get in contact with you.

It wouldn't cost you any amount, you are to receive payments which will
be
sent to you by fedex or ups from our business partners,
which would come in a cashiers cheque or money order then you are to
cash
it and send the cash to us via western union money transfer
all western union charges will be deducted from the money. as
soon as you have the money sent you will have to provide us
with the Payment information for pickup.

We are looking forward to your quick reply.

Please if you are interested kindly fill up the contact form below:

NAME IN FULL:-_________________________
ADDRESS:-______________________________
NATIONALITY:-__________________________
AGE:-__________________________________
SEX:-__________________________________
OCCUPATION:-___________________________

Thanks and God bless.
Regards,
MARK LAWSON

  • Looking For A Representative (Job Offer), Mark Lawson, 01/24/2007