performingarts - HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

  • From: simon bunce <>
  • To:
  • Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 02:59:11 +0200

Attn:

I am Simon Bunce ;an accredited vendor of Emirates International Holding
(EIH); A private equity funds holding company that focuses on hedge funds.

I have contacted you in the hope that you can be my associate to assume the
new recipent of a Fixed-Income deposit of my lates client, valued at
$25million.

Once I file your details as the new recipent to the funds,the funds
will be approved through the AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE (ACH) - A
facility used by financial institutions to distribute electronic debit and
credit entries to bank accounts and settle such entries. Under the automated
clearinghouse system.

Once your details is approved as the new recipent;a Credit advise will be
issued in your favour and the funds will clear your account within three
banking days.

I am willing to give you 20% as your commission out
of the $25million for your assistance.

I hope you will be honest enough to observe my share inspite of the
$25million coming through your account.

I will need you to forward me your details to file on the fund as the new
recipent on this first quarter of the financial fiscal year 2007.

Looking forward to working with you.

Simon Bunce.
Accredited vendor
Emirates International Holding (EIH).

PS
Awaiting your legal names,address and telephone number.

  • HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU, simon bunce, 01/23/2007