performingarts - Your Egg card statement is ready

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Your Egg card statement is ready

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Your Egg card statement is ready
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 20:08:28 -0800

Title: New Page 3

Egg plc
Help Contact us January 2007

  Hello. Your Egg Card statement is online.

Egg Card statement information

Hello - your statement's arrived. So, go and take a look, it's there to keep you in the know by detailing your transactions. Please remember to always keep your receipts safe, check them off against your statement and dispose of them carefully. If you spot a transaction that you don't recognise you can get help from the link on your statement, if anything still seems wrong contact us straight away.

If we think something doesn't look right with your account, we'll call you and try to get to the bottom of the matter. These calls may include computer-generated speech.

see your  statement
Best wishes

Mark Powys
Head of credit cards
Egg Banking plc
What's in it for you this month?

get a great rate on balance transfers
find out more about Egg Mortgages   find out more about PruHealth with Egg   check your PIN online   find out more about Egg Rewards

Things you should know about the promotional balance transfer offer.
If you take advantage of this Special Promotion we will charge interest under this Special Promotion on transfers which are made to your Account from 3 August 2006 until 31 August 2006, at 1.9% pa (variable) fixed from the date the transfer is put on the Account until 1 January 2007, and from 2 January 2007 at 15.9% pa (variable). There is a handling fee of 2.5% on the amount of each Transferred Balance made during an introductory offer period or made under a Special Promotion. While any transfers made under this Special Promotion are outstanding, we will use any payments you make to your Account firstly to meet the minimum payment requirement and secondly to reduce these balances, as well as other transferred balances on which interest is charged at an initial reduced rate in the order they were put on the Account. We will do this before we use your payments to reduce your revolving balance, which is basically your stat ement balance excluding balance transfers on which a reduced rate is payable. Any balance transferred must be for #100 or more and the amount transferred must not take you over the credit limit we have set for you on your Account (your Individual Limit). We cannot accept transfers from credit cards issued by or loans provided by Egg. Other than as described above, your Egg Card Credit Agreement conditions will apply to all transfers made under this Special Promotion. By taking advantage of this Special Promotion you agree to be bound by the above terms from the date of making any transfers under this Special Promotion.
Egg Cards are issued by Egg Banking plc. See Egg Card summary box.