performingarts - WORK AS OUR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE.(ONLINE JOB)

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

WORK AS OUR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE.(ONLINE JOB)

  • From: NICHEM TEXTILES INC <>
  • To:
  • Subject: WORK AS OUR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE.(ONLINE JOB)
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:54:49 -0800 (PST)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Nichem textiles International Limited is a chinese textile company.We
produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks,assorted fabrics and
traditional costume worldwide.We have reached big sales volume of textile
materials in the Africa and Asia market and now are trying to penetrate the
US market and Europe. Quitesoon we will open representative offices or
authorized sales centers in the US and other countires and therefore we are
currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new
distribution network there. The fact is that despite the US and European
market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US?

The international money transfer tax for legal entities(companies) in
china is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for
us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a
private individual is 7%.That's why we need you! We need agents to receive
payment for our textiles in forms of(cheque, paypal or bank wire transfers)
and to resend the money to us via Money Gram or Western Union Money
Transfer.This way we will save money
because of tax decreasing.

JOB DESCRIPTION?

1. Recieve payment from Clients

2. Cash Payments at your Bank or a Check Cash Store

3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.

4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices
you will be contacted to send (payment either by Money Gram or Western Union
Money Transfer).

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 7000 USD via cheques,
money orders or transfers on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep
$700 10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will
equal 10%, though later it will increased up to 12%!

ADVANTAGES

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right
from your home or office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to
$4000-6000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not
need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving or
affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have
a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS

1)18 years or older

2)legally capable

3)responsible

ready to work 3-4 hours per week.with PC knowledge e-mail and internet
experience (minimal)And please know that Everything is absolutely legal. If
you are interested in our offer, please reply to the following email address
for quicker response,mail me directly to my personal email including your
phone number for easy contacting.
address:.

Thanks for your anticipated action.And we hope to hear back from you.

Very Respectfully,

Stanley Danielson,
Human Resource Officer,
Nichem textiles International Limited

  • WORK AS OUR COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE.(ONLINE JOB), NICHEM TEXTILES INC, 01/18/2007