performingarts - From Barr. Rick Anderson

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

From Barr. Rick Anderson

  • From: "Barr. Rick Anderson" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: From Barr. Rick Anderson
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:55:04 +0100
  • Scriptpath: test05117.mutu.sivit.org/Mailer.php

Dear Friend,

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense benefit to
both of us. Being an executor of WILL, it is possible that we may be tempted
to make fortune out of our client situations, when we cannot help it, or left
with no better option. The issue I am presenting to you is about my client
who WILL a fortune to his next-of-kin. It was most unfortunate that he and
his next-of-kin died on the same day in the sharja plane crash of Tuesday 10
February 2004.

I am now faced with confusion of who to pass the fortune to.According to the
English law, the fortune is supposed to be bequeathed to the
government.However,i dont belong to that school of thought which proposes
that the fortune of unlucky people be given to the government.

My purpose of contacting you is to seek your assistance to act as the
beneficiary of the WILL, and lay claim to the legacy(12.4million pounds
sterling),which this my unfortunate client bequeathed to his next-of-kin. For
now, It is only known to me, as my client has great confidence in me.

Everything will be left between you and I. The share would be 40% for you and
60% for me.All I have to do is to amend the WILL stating you as the
beneficiary to the 12.4million pounds sterling.

As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I prefer not to divulge my
full identity so as not to risk being disbar. The English Bar considers it a
breach of the oath of the British Bar Council. I need not emphasize to you
that the sensitivity of this issue need not be toyed with by neglecting its
confidentiality. Due to the activities of fraudsters now rampant on the
internet,and until I am sure of your consent,full cooperation and genuine
willingness to assist me for our mutual benefit,I would prefer that we
maintain correspondence by email.

At this point I want to assure you that your true consent, full cooperation
and confidentiality are all that are required for us to take full advantage
of this great opportunity.

This is an opportunity that people rarely have. Please do not be
apprehensive, this is our fortune and we shall celebrate it.

you can reach me also on this email address:

Yours truly,

Barr. Rick Anderson

  • From Barr. Rick Anderson, Barr. Rick Anderson, 01/17/2007