performingarts - Wells Fargo Online Statement Notification

Subject: Performing Arts Advisory

Wells Fargo Online Statement Notification

  • From: Wells Fargo Online <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Wells Fargo Online Statement Notification
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 02:44:39 +0200 (EET)

Title: Security Update Notification

Dear Online Account Holder,

as of a Days ago, our online banking security team observed multiple logons
on your account, because the number of attempts to sigon in exceeded
the number allowed, you are required to Re-Confirm your online access.
Please note that entering invalid answers to your details will lead to
Online Account block down your online banking account For security reasons.

we have issued this warning.We ask that you take 5-10 mins to Re-Confirm your online access.
An extra verification process has been placed to ensure your identity and your account data.
Please logon to your online access to continue to the verification process.

Failure to verify your account details may lead to account disconnection

Thank you.
Customer Service
Wells Fargo Online Customer Service
©1999-2007 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. Member FDIC

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.